Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Ruler and Quilting Shows

My husband Brian and I have been very busy as we have recently released our new Q30 model! This wonderful new ruler makes a 3" prairie point! Visit http://www.quickpointsruler.com/ to order your new ruler to have a complete set for all of your projects ideas.

We have also been attending many Quilting Shows, it is always exciting to introduce our rulers and to meet new people that share my same passion for quilting.

Here are a couple of the shows we will be attending this fall:
Layton, UT - This week!
Houston, TX - October

Stop by and see us if you are at the show, I would love to hear about the projects that you have been working on.

I have just updated my website with our new video as well as additional project ideas. I hope they are helpful.

1 comment:

Mama Spark said...

I am really interested in your rulers. I tried to get to your website but my browser says it is not secure and it does NOT want me to go there. You might want to check your settings to see if there is something you can change to make your site "trueste" by Fire Fox because right now it is not and I would guess you may be losing people b/c they don't want to risk their computers.